Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bear's Halloween Special

Pa tells me that Halloween is just round the corner!! I cannot wait! The last time round I was too young... This year I will get to dress up!
Check out my funky red cape and glowing eyes! This would surely scare some kids... Just the other day, two kids and their parents walked through the gate and I ran to meet them... and boy could I smell the fear in the air... or maybe it was their screams of terror and tears in fear...

After that I felt a little bad... scaring them like that... so I went over to comfort them.

Didn't go exactly as planned. So I ate them both.
Here I am trying out my new super powers with my new super power cape.
And when I concentrate hard enough... a small ball of light appears at the end of my nose.
Over here... I am practising my new power of the tongue. Like a lizard, I should be able to whip the little titbit out of my Pa's hand!
Ok... maybe walking over would be easier.
Then suddenly the floor tilted 45 degrees and I am in my about-to-fly position!
Flying is tiring. Dunch I look good in Red? I mean... It brings out the color of my eyes.
OK I think it should be Lunch time soon. I'll be hanging my cape up and save it for this Halloween!

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

You look like Superdog & your eyes are scawie! I'm gonna be dressed up as a Evil Witch for the Halloween Barkday pawty we're gonna have in Salem. Come & join us this Saturday!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

A&S said...

maybe the cape will warn the kids you are fierce. or they might come to you for help if they think you are a super hero...

nice bloggy!

Akira & Shiro

BigBrownBearBear said...

Wish he could amber... halloween in singapore is kinda mundane

Patty Nason said...

Woof! Love those photos. That's one handsome super hero! Would you like to enter them into Dogster's World's Coolest Dog and Cat Show? We would love to have you enter! It's free, there's some awesome prizes, and you can vote on your favorite photos. Wooof!

Anonymous said...

I just love Bear Bear the superdog!

River

Ashley said...

Love the cape... you looks like SuperDog!
Come visit my Dog Blog!