Friday, August 17, 2007

http://nuffnang.com.sg/blog/?p=33
Pa's briefly mentioned over here with some other famous bloggers that look a Hell lot better than he does.

I also just realise I never had a good picture of Nigel on my Blog. Pa recently took a really nice one of him and I decided to put it up here.

You should see the both of us together... Boy we are a seriously mismatched pair. Nigel's pretty anti-social... but he's so tiny no one really cares.

At SCDF training last week...I did really well! and I even found this really comfy hole in the ground... Can you see me?

Pawzcafe.com forum has a BBQ for everyone on the 25th of August 2007! Be there!!! I will even give out some of those really cool doggie mugs! I'll post up some pictures of them and you will judge for yourself!

Toa Payoh South CC rooftop 1999 Lorong 8 Toa Payoh (S) 319258
Location Link

$10 per person (Passion cards members)
$15 per person (non-Passion cards members)

Its a DOGGIE PARTY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe - you look so tiny in that hole Bear!!

River