Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Yes.... this is the long awaited Christmas Post! We had a DWB party at Urban Pooch and it was a pretty fun time for me!

That is until the Fancy dress contest. Pa had this Bumble Bee Bear idea... but I suspect it was probably the only thing he happen to see and probably cheap enough for me to wear.

It must be obvious to you I am not thrilled.

Nooooo!
A rottie is NOT a Bumble Bee! How could Pa do this to MEEEEEeeeee.....

To add salt to injury, the thing even had a little stinger at the end where my tail used to me. Pa knows i've always been a little sensitive about that.

But I guess the good news was that I WON that contest!!! and Ray from Urban Pooch presented a $10 voucher to Pa for his next visit to Urban Pooch! Even Ray said I was plenty cute. Ok... i do feel slightly better.


Not as better as having a WHOLE LOG CAKE from Urban Pooch ($14) all to myself. I gobbled up the entire thing and it tasted great. That was MY present from Pa for Christmas.

While Pa was really happy about himself to think up of such an "innovative" outfit, I promptly pulled up the website Bee Dogs to let Pa take a look but mainly to burst his bubble.

A WHOLE website dedicated to Dogs wearing Bee Suits. Wow.

Pa had no choice but to send my picture in as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. you sure look cute in that bee thingy.

BigBrownBearBear said...

Bear thanks you.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey I saw everybody's pix of the party, and you were the handsomest!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

BigBrownBearBear said...

Bear is not sure whether he is the most good looking, but definately the most clumsy!

e said...

bear is so cute. we should meet in Singers in about 5 weeks!! I'll be seeing my darlin Fei soon!

hugs to bear
Eve