Monday, June 25, 2007



Pa has been teaching me to have a greater ball drive as well as barking. Most furkids parents try to get their dogs quiet. But Pa's been trying to get me to speak more often.

He actually gets me to put on a different collar when I am speaking or chasing after balls. I think that means he wants me to only be talkative and driven at certain times.



check out my working collar and handle!!!

I also went to have my temprement tested to be a therapy dog! www.tdspore.org/

Therapy Dogs, Singapore (TDS) is a non-profit voluntary organisation of caring dog-owners who seek to share the unconditional love and affection of their dogs with society's underprivileged and to provide pet-assisted therapy (PAT) to meet their physical and emotional needs.
TDS was formed in early 2004 by volunteers who each have more than 5 years' experience providing regular PAT to 10 adopted homes and health institutions as well as many ad-hoc PAT visits.


The tester made me do some insultingly easy steps...and soon I was proclaimed ready for immediate deployment!

Hee hee hee....I cannot wait to go for my first visit!
BISHAN HOME FOR THE INTELLECTUALLY DISABLED
6 Bishan Street 13
Singapore 579798
Tel: 6353-3515

Date: 30 June 2007
Time: 3:00PM - 4:00PM
Contact: Charlie Ho
E-mail: echomed@singnet.com.sg
Mobile: 9833 9682
Telephone: 6242 3897
Fax: 6241 6927

Do you think this place is a good start? I haven't emailed Charlie yet and honestly have no idea what to expect.

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

BearBear, are you naturally a ball crazy dog? I am & that's why I do anything just to gt the ball in mommy's hand, hehe! I can speak too, mommy taught me how to. It's easy! But I will only speak when I'm asked to, not simply simply...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer