Monday, September 18, 2006


Wet day with Baileys.
It has been WET WET WET this entire few days and Pa didn't care anymore...it still looked ok when we went to the park...
But then it POURED.
I met the family whose dog was tramatised by Tommy and their contact number is 91452361. Maybe someone can contact tommy's parents about it and pass on the number. Apparently there were 3 holes in the neck and the fellow is still recoving. Vet cost is about $60-$70.
They also have another Husky which i think needs a whole lot of training. The kids are too soft on the dog. Their Daddy has been telling them to train their dog proper.
I shared with the family how my Pa trained me. I was very quiet and very well-behaved. Pa was very happy with me. And went on and on about how to...physically discipline a dog. He even took me as an example. I flinched but my Pa didn't hit me for nothing. He was only showing the family just how to do it.
After the rain let up a little, Bailey came and Pa didn't really want me to run in the rain. But Bailey was lonely so Pa let me do it.
Baileys and Me were TOTALLY WET WET WET. He was really like Herbie. Pa rinsed me off after a short play time and he turned on the heater in the car.
*Cars have heaters. You need to adjust the tempreture*
I was dry rather quick so I think I am fine. Didn't catch a chill or anything.

5 comments:

e said...

awww cute! Love that pic of you, bear. What happened to Tommy? Some kind of dog fight?

Love
Fei & E

BigBrownBearBear said...

Hi Eve,

yeah, there was an incident at the park and Tommy didn't let go after being hit and prodded.

Anyway, I'm sure someone will pass on the message. I actually asked them for the number and offered to pass on the message.

They initially didn't want to make too much fuss about it, but HEY... this sort of things happen lor.

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Bear Bear

You have been tagged by me.

Please go to my blog to check it out.

Scuba

Anonymous said...

Hey bearbear,

I hate the rain too!!!!! Good weather pleaaaaaaase.

My mum didn't care about the wet ground yesterday and let me frolick in the mud till i was tired and happy too!

Have fun l'il pup! Will check back on you soon!

p.s. more puppy pix please! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bear
Thanks for the info. My mummy contacted the family and they said their doggie is fine now.