Monday, January 05, 2009

Love me, Love the World.

Love me... Everyone must love me.
I dun care who... but love me can?
I'll be good. Love love me...
That's all i have to give anyway... LOVE
I dun mind with a person or two or three...
Who can really complain? I want more... Bruno too!
Yes YES i am gentle! No BITE!
No Bite... No pain...
This is a silly blog post... i'm just basically too tired to write stuff... just posting pictures...
Lets have a birthday party this year.
I think enough people will come.. what do you think?
I think it'll be fun and worth it...
Ok... nothing else to say. Love the Rottie. Love the Breed. Screw the Owners.

4 comments:

DNLee said...

happy new year! I love Rotties, the best breed in the world. It's our family's official dog breed.

have a great day.

Nikki said...

(Sung to the tune of This Old Man)
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I love you
You love me
We're best friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

I learnt this from a big purple dinosaur called Barney! Woof

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

ha! Very nice. Sometimes you don't need a lot of words to put your point across, eh?

DogsDeserveFreedom

Par said...

wow you got lots of fans..hehe