Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's worst than we thought.

Update from Pa who is currently not in Singapore...

Nigel has got back from op.

The damage was too terrible to repair conventionally. Because of the delay, the wound is infected.

Right now, they have pumped him full of antibiotics and anti-septic cream. Hoping that his jaw will now naturally heal by itself.

If that doesn't work, they would have to amputate the lower jaw.

Oh God. What have I done?

6 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Try Dr Ly. He is willing to try unconventional methods. It might be possible to help Nigel.

taky said...

i hope nigel will get well soon. >.<

Nikki said...

I felt heartache hearing godpa mention this. Godpa thinks losing a jaw would equate to more suffering for Nigel. He supports seeking a more experienced vet like Dr Ly for a second opinion. Hang on Nigel.

DoMo Ma said...

Oh dear, I really hope Nigel gets well soon...

CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

yes try Dr Ly, he's pretty gd.

Amber-Mae said...

Aiyoh, poor thing. The Husky's owner should be responsible for the fees. He should b ashamed & very sorry for what his dog has done.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer