Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You guys have to check this place out... Pawtobello! Its at 33 Mohd Sultan Road #01-04

I have been back there 3 times liao and its just SOOO GOOD... Pa keeps forgetting to bring his camera to take pictures (actually I just start on the food before he remembers) so they are kind enough to email us their professionally taken pictures instead!

Its a great place for big dogs too...The portions are absolutely divine! I can't stop myself from finishing every little bit.
The food easily ranks above dog cafes out there...Value for money, great quality and a very respectable amount as well. The food is simply comparable to most all human cafes out there as well.

At least that's what Pa tells me (sheepishly). I didn't take anything from the table...HONEST!
The staff there is uber frenly too! One of them even said I cured her of her fear of BIG DOGS! Silly girl. Us big dogs are always great to Oomans. Just misunderstood. *whispers* Its the small ones that are fierce!

Everyone there is super fast in cleaning up accidents and hence there aren't any undesirable Doggie Smells. Its nicely decor-ed and has a really nice atmosphere. They even give me PLENTY of treats there!
So go on down there and check them out! ST Link

More pictures of the yummy food here

Also... I have been given a half approval for being a TDS Doggie! I should be attending the first TDS meet up this week. It'll be great.

After the second test, it was shown that I didn't go crazy and none of the tester died. So I suppose I am now allowed to help give some relief to people who need them.

Pa told me not to comment too much about the entire episode as while he thinks I did well, apparently some other people have another idea of how "well" I should be doing.

Anyway, I wouldn't be allowed to go to all homes. I guess I am to avoid certain homes due to a conflict of interest. Bah. Ooman politics interest me not.

5 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow... sooo yummy the food! Lucky you have a nice doggie cafe there that serves yummylicious food for dogs. Yum Yum! I'm droooo-ling now, hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Hi Bear Bear,

I am not sure if you can post the streetdirectory image on your blog; copyright issues.

Do check out their site for more info.

Cheers

Eddie N Peaches said...

The dishes from pawtobellos look yummy. We wanted to lick the screen, but Momma stopped us.

We are glad you will get to go to some homes after all! You'll have fun.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Peaches & Eddie

BigBrownBearBear said...

issit cannot? Blog also cannot har!!

okok..I take down after a couple of days. Thanks for the info.

Unknown said...

definitely yummilicious!!!!!

and yeah bearbear, i second u (both paws up) regarding your comment on big dogs vs. small dogs! =P

i wanna get my humans to bring me to that dog cafe too!!!! (maybe they will, if they don't spend so much time at chong pang nasi lemak...muahahaha!)