Saturday, December 30, 2006

SNEAKY SNEAKY PA!!!
Pa has been rather concerned about a little loose skin around my body. So he cancelled my breakfast and with a little sun today....he brought me to a secret location....
A DOGGIE SWIMMING POOL!!!
And before I know it, I am pushed and thrown into the water. Pa also went into the water fully clothed so I guess I'm ok with that.
It was kinda fun but very very tiring.
Tomorrow morning we're gonna take a walk on the Dark Side....9.30am in the morning??

6 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

You don't look very sure about swimming.

Simba xx

BigBrownBearBear said...

you have a skill in understatement....

José Tan said...

Happy New Year Bear! Went to Mutts and Mittens? Or the new petshop at pasir ris farmway?

BigBrownBearBear said...

The one at Aquafauna. It isn't too bad. Where's Mutts and Mittens?

José Tan said...

M&M is just opp The Pets Hotel, same road as Pet Movers. But i think got to pay to use.

Kevin the Collie said...

Great pic, Bear. I have put it on my blog for all to see how handsome you are

I am not keen on the water, I just paddle up to my ankles. We would love to be there in the sun with you, though.
Kev xx